Friday, June 3, 2011

Califronia Dreamin'




I can't imagine how a vacation could have been any more perfect except if it could have lasted longer. I enjoyed every second of this trip, I loved spending time with my children and grandchildren. It was wonderful being able to wake up to the noises of my beautiful grandsons, and on mothers day JR made a perfect Mother's Day breakfast. JR and Kristi were our master chefs every meal.
The trip was just relaxing. Sitting on the beach and listening to the ocean waves, seeing the smiles on my children's faces, finding the perfect sunset our last night there and most of all seeing how much my children love each other. It really was a dream come true vacation. It made me realize how important making memories really is and I can't wait to go back again next year.

Emerson Maxwell Royce

Emerson Maxwell Royce
Born April 28, 2008