Tuesday, May 11, 2010


Today I again learned of my constant need for the atonement in my life. There are and will be times in our lives when we feel we do not have the strength or courage to go on. Life at times seems to hard to bear. I have testimony that in those times as we turn to God we do not bear them alone. Sometimes even in the midst of a trial I am amazed that I am able to bear up under it and know that God is literally carrying the load for me so much so that I cannot even feel it. I will be thinking, "shouldn't i be in the midst of despair, yet I feel perfect peace." Neal maxwell said,
"here have been and will be times in each of our lives when such faith must be the bottom line. You don't know what is happening around you, but you know that God loves you, and knowing that, for the moment is enough."
I want to have the faith to know that whatever God requires of me, whatever trial I may have to pass through I will be able to gain from the experience and come to know my God and Savior even more intimately.

No comments:

Emerson Maxwell Royce

Emerson Maxwell Royce
Born April 28, 2008